This is a question that a large number of people ask themselves and the answer is quite simple. The reason is that free services that host your social media pages and your free pages come with limitations and you never truly own them. The last thing you want is for your online efforts to be halted by lack of control over the kind of changes that take place with free services. Not to mention that a free host forces people to either allow ads to be published or at least commit to a specific design, color and layout as it happens with social media.
- Web Design on a Budget: What Are the Must-Haves for My [Niche] Site?
- What Is the Difference Between Web Design and Web Development?
- Why Do I Need a Website When I Have an Offline Marketing Campaign?
- Websites We Designed For and How They Improved Sales
- The Top Three Things Your [Niche] Customers Can’t Find on Your Website